November is National Blog Posting Month and I’m trying
my hardest hard to write a post every day for 30 days. While I love blogging, I often struggle to find the time. But, at least for month of November, I’m taking a no excuses approach. Every post won’t be prolific and every post won’t contain an epiphany, but every post will be a little window into my life.
Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
- Duke’s mayonnaise – I feel like there is not need to explain this other than to say, “I’m from the South and I only buy Duke’s.”
- Homemade decaf sweet tea – I may be from the South, but I’ve got three kids and I’m trying to avoid making them caffeine addicts before they reach double digits. So, we brew a gallon every day or so, add 3/4 cup sugar (I’m Southern…we don’t do “fake” sugar) and enjoy.
- Baby food – Jeb’s dinner was sweet peas, green beans, spinach, quinoa and chicken broth. He is a huge fan. That makes me a proud mama.
- Milk – I love milk. Plain, white, ice cold milk and I am thrilled that my kids do too.
- Wine of some variety – I have no idea the type (style) of wine because I don’t drink the stuff. And, I have no idea how old it is. What does that say about me?