Diet Phase: Pureed
Protein: 15 grams
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 1% or skim milk
- 1 tablespoon non-fat dry instant milk
- 1/4 cup 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cooking spray
- Salt (optional)
- Combine liquid milk and dry milk, stirring until lump free.
- Stir in 1 egg. Mix well.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into heated pan.
- Once egg begin to cook, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Scramble egg and cheese to a soft scrambled consistency.
- Finish with salt and enjoy.
*NOTE – I never put salt on anything. Seriously. But the wet/dry milk combination adds a sweetness to the egg. So, the salt helps to offset that sweetness.